Complaints Handling Procedure
COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY
OUR COMPLAINTS POLICY
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
Alpine Aluminium do not provide a technical helpline service, so please do be aware that we will not be able to immediately respond to queries or complaints over the telephone or otherwise. We will in all cases advise of the onward procedure.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
1. We will send you acknowledgement of receipt of your complaint within 24 hours of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will involve passing your complaint to the relevant department, who will review the matter put forward and speak to the relevant members of staff involved in acting for you.
3. Within 72 hours from acknowledgment, Alpine Aluminium will respond in writing (typically via email), with a summary of our conclusions as to the matters proposed. These will be evidenced and explained along with any supporting documents. This response will detail any further corrective action to be taken and offer a suggested time scale for such to happen. Any forward action will be required to be confirmed by way of response in writing, before it can be actioned.
4. Once the forward course of action (if required) is agreed, we will formally confirm this via our administration team. We will by way of email response, require confirmation of your acceptance of any dates offered for works to be carried out.
5. Following the above stage, if you are still not satisfied you should contact us again in writing and we will acknowledge your request within 24 hours. Alpine Aluminium will then arrange for the matters to be reviewed by senior management, within 7 working days from acknowledgement. This will be in collaboration with any persons acting on your behalf. Final conclusion of the matters at hand will be delivered within 14 working days of acknowledgment.
6. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the:
about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it).
For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333.